Let Them Eat Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marc Faber: Geithner and Bernanke are 2 Mad Men Running The Economy Towards Hyper-Inflation [#FABER, #Economiccollapse]

Go down

Marc Faber: Geithner and Bernanke are 2 Mad Men Running The Economy Towards Hyper-Inflation [#FABER, #Economiccollapse] Empty Marc Faber: Geithner and Bernanke are 2 Mad Men Running The Economy Towards Hyper-Inflation [#FABER, #Economiccollapse]

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Marc Faber wrote:You have been talking to too many gold bears who never owned an ounce of gold , you should say Marc you've been riding the bull market in gold in 1999 when gold was at 250 dollars , and in 2007 when the S&P hit a peak of 1576 we're not that far above we are less than ten percent Gold was at 780 dollars , so in other words since 2007 we are up 70 percent or more in gold so yes I rode it down from the peak in 2011 and actually I bough some gold at $1300 an ounce and again at $1200 an ounce and I will buy more on the way down , because I think We are the Mercy of a bunch of madmen at the central banks around the world that are going to print and print and print.

Source/More Here

Admin
Admin

https://letthemeatcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down